Sunday 5 October 2014

Music From My Childhood

Here's some links of my favourite songs from my childhood 

Updated regularly 
Before I fell unwell I loved music. But it was soon too painful to listen to due to sound sensitivity.
My noise sensitivity is still there, but not as bad as it used to be, so I'm able to reminisce on music every so often before my brain gets tired and music becomes noise again.


Isn't it funny on how we listen back to music we used to listen to and it sounds different to how you remember it?

RedNex - Cotton Eye Joe

Spice Girls - Wannabe - Who didn't like The Spice Girls??

Whigfield - Saturday Night

Aqua - Barbie Girl - We had the best music back in the 90's!

Five - Everybody get up - I used to be obsessed with Five when I was little!

Puretone - Totally addicted to Bass

Crazy Town - Butterfly

SUm41 - In Too Deep

Blink 182 - All the small things

Darude - Sandstorm

Zombie Nation - I always used to  fast forward 48 seconds in

King of My Castle

The Cardigans - Losing my Favourite Game

Nickleback - How you remind me - I LOVE Nickleback!!!
I always forget about my favourite music until I hear it again, So since making this blog post I decided to stop forgetting! I've just ordered a Nickleback greatest hits album!! <3

Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams 

John Legend - Ordinary People remix 

Evanescence - Bring me to life


Newton Faulkner teardrops live - When I started to play the guitar I loved looking for live music on youtube and stumbled across this guy, he hadn't had so many views back then! True talent right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment