Friday 8 May 2015

Blogs You Might Like to Explore


Hope everyone is as well as possible today!
 I can't believe it's Friday already!

For this evening, seeing that I feel too flopped to do anything (as in pop to the shops to gorge on some crisps...) I thought I would recommend a few blogs :-)

Talking about chronic health can get a bit much from time to time, so reading about anything that isn't to do with it helps keep me ticking!

I'm quite new to writing, even though I got an average GCSE in English, I was often too unwell and foggy to write anything. But since some fog has lifted, I am starting to really enjoy writing at my own pace. I have no idea if I'm any good at it, but nonetheless, I enjoy it.

Another Made Idea Blog has a post about how to improve writing skills. It was an absolute joy to read and very helpful.

ThriftyDee is exactly what the blog title is. A student that's on a mission to save money. To be Thrifty. Everyone needs tips on how to save money on a number of topics, I'm sure she will cover most of them over time.

Nikki Miles Illustration
is a colourful, artistic website with lots of lovely arts and crafts to read about. I love her work, it's so original!

Katie eats vegan is a great blog for, you guessed it, Vegan Food!
She writes about her vegan food missions round the UK (and anywhere else that takes her fancy)
And has found some amazing little places that I hope I can visit one day. She has some wonderful recipes too!


Vegan Beauty Review is a beautifully made blog with some brilliantly written reviews. If you're looking for some new beauty products, this is a great place to start 

Angel Numbers - I love this blog, it is ram-packed with spiritual information. I am fascinated with angel numbers as mine have always been amazingly accurate.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 




No comments:

Post a Comment